Sunday, April 18, 2010

Klosjes update (week5)

Reporting a very poor progress this week I'm afraid as only 2 more spools were added to the pile!

It was such a glorious day here yesterday that I finally ventured outside & sat in the garden to sew a little. I've started making them up into 9 patch blocks now as I go along, which will help me decide exactly how many more spools I need to make to complete the top.

Unfortunately, sitting outside has made me notice that the garden really does need some attention, so today as it's another beautiful day, I need to crack on with a bit of tidying up before I can sew some more.

3 comments:

Cathi said...

Your klosjes are so pretty! I love the fabrics you're using. You got more done than I did. I think my total for the week was 5 or 6.

Rose Marie said...

Your klosjes are lovely and I like how you used only the Aviary fabrics to make them. It will be a wonderful surprise for your Mom.

Valentina said...

How beautiful, Gisele!
and I think it is a great idea to sew them together now. I have contemplating my pile and wondering how I will do just that...
Enjoy the sun. I feel that I am right there stitching with you!