Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Walk in the Country......

We had glorious autumnal weather here this last weekend, that Max & I decided to have a little walk in the country for a change. He's still doing really well on his medication & plods along at his own pace...well, after all he is 13 years old now, which I've been told is pretty good going for a Labrador.

Of course he's loves to have a good old sniff as dogs do......most of the time I'm left there standing & waiting while he checks out all the different smells!

6 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

Max looks wonderful, he certainly doesn't look his age, must be all that lovely fresh sea air and your constant care.
Ro
xo

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Max is doing well these days. I know what you mean about standing around and waiting while they check everything out. I go for lots of walks with Asha, but I can't really say that I get any exercise.

Ev said...

I am so glad you posted this, he looks great, fit and healthy looking at that coat and his build (he doesn't seem to have much grey on his face or is that just the grass hiding it?)I have often thought of Max when I see the occasional black lab here.

We are struggling on with trying to control our 7 month old baby, who is great at home but terribly behaved when out and about - the thought of letting him off the lead gives me chills LOL. I think I may have the first ever lab who isn't motivated by food!! He is just so different to our old boy we had.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

awwwwwwwwwww Max...keep sniffing ... so pleased to hear you are still doing well xx

Sharon said...

Awwwwww, this is such a lovely photo of Max. Thank you for posting it, Gisele. x

cookievf said...

Hi sweetie! I am so glad that I dropped in for a visit and saw this picture of beautiful Max out for a sniff! So happy to hear he is well ~ your treasured friend!
- vicki xo