Wednesday, August 29, 2007

TMTA - Metal

The theme for this week's Think Monday Think ATC is metal, I don't think I'll have the time this week to make some but here are a couple that I made as part of a swap last summer. The background for the No 4 of the above ATC was painted with bronze & silver Lumiere paint (silver was mixed with a little black to darken it) , applied fairly thick, then dried with a heat gun to bubble it up & create the texture.

The background on the above Atc is masking tape, painted with black gesso then highligted with metallic rub-ons. The fabric overlay is actaully very fine woven steel fabric which has a lovely texture & sheen.

8 comments:

stampingwitch said...

wow, that is so fantastic that I don't find the right words. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Dani D said...

great - love it

Leni said...

pretty

Rein said...

Wonderful work!

Sija said...

Both are gorgeous!

frickelfee said...

Real lovely!!!

Paula said...

These are both stunning.

Susann said...

Womderful...very elegant. The one with the big 4 I love especially. The background is very interesting. I would like to know, how you did it...
Greetings Susann