Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Work Colleagues

Meet Wolfgang & Barbara, a delightful pair of Andean bears who will sort of be my new work colleagues. I have just landed myself a new job working in Administration at the Durrell Wildlife Trust here in Jersey, woohoo, must have done something right to deserve this! OK...so I won't be working directly with the animals but will have the chance to see them on a daily basis during my lunch hour.

Above we have Ya Kwanza, our Silverback lowland gorilla & a photo of one of his many wives, then last but not least one of the Meerkats.....I love these creatures too & could just sit there for hours watching them get up to all their antics......... this one was on lookout duty.

4 comments:

Ursula Shaw said...

Congratulations on your new job. I checked out the Durrell website. What a great organization! Love your animal pics!

Jen Crossley said...

Congratulations Gisele what an amazing job to have!! well done.I love the pictures of the animals.
Jen

Ro Bruhn said...

Congratulations, what a great job to have, my daughter has just started work as a wildlife ranger at one of our native animal parks in Queensland and loves it.

bockel24 said...

Your new job sounds great, congrats! Hope you´ll have enough spare time for your art ;-))