Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pay it forward



I've just signed up for Pay It Forward on Sandra's blog, so now it's my turn to host a Pay It Forward here. This is a lovely way to spread a little sunshine & happiness around the blogging community by sharing handmade gifts.

Here are the rules:

1. The first 3 people to visit my blog & leave a comment here on this post saying they want to participate will receive a homemade gift from me. You are allowed 1 year (according to the rules) in which to send out the gift, but I plan on making something & sending it on much sooner than that.

2. You must have a blog of your own to participate in the PIF.

3. You must post about the PIF on your blog & you must offer the challenge of a PIF.

By accepting my PIF, YOU agree to host a PIF on your blog, you will agree to send a homemade gift (within 1 year) to the first 3 people who sign up on your blog to participate in your PIF & so it continues.

3 comments:

Valentina said...

Hi Gisele! I am (finally) signing up!
*big grin*
Love you!
V.

Theodora quilts said...

I will take part in this ,it sounds fun.

Sammy said...

I would love to participate, Please.


_Samya